للمشاهدة او التحميل اضغط على الصورة فى الاسفل مرة واحدة فقط

Happy New Year

Written By easy on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 | 4:44 AM

On the occasion of New Year's Day of 2013 and the end of 2012 we review with you the latest and renew Rasayel for Christmas  
Each year and you are all safe and well

With the last moments of New Year's Eve Ntafa Candles ignite candles sensitive except you love Year Without TearsBecause for the first time, exclusively, on the screen of your cell, and before all the people, all the good years and youTelephone Poor temperature forty and has a node necessary reflectors ÇáÍáćíä and tell them every year and you goodYears passedGat yearsIt started yearsAnd Btga yearsAnd love my heartMahfouz and SecretaryEvery year, you okayI offer you bonuses considered bonuses New Year's Eve kiss for your cheeks rosyWho told you I Aido I am glad day see you Hoalaid every year and you are a new ageYears passed, Gat years and began years and Btga years and love my heart Mahfouz and Secretary every year and you are fineYears passed all its Jet Year sweetest You Lesa Mai.You 3 and Rdat: rose Tbosc rose recognizes you and Rose she says that every year and you're fine.New Year on the doorstep and love my heart Lessa died destiny back to me and regret What is pastReel sun shines a new day of a new year, O Lord unrelenting hardship and realized aspirationLeafage and eyelash eyesight Ohennek by humans 2013Congratulations from vein to vein, before the crowds and appointments .. every year you're happy and long life and alcohol kiss my most expensive HabibThought Oahdik in New Year's eyes .. But I hesitated at the last minute .. Eased Ostaqlk and Oqdarsh ​​AshofakYear lorry years and my love Lake over and Maarafshi year de Hishovk not written love from afarToday: I love you and reel: I adore and beyond: die Vic and New Year: Who else Oqdarsh ​​I live
O most expensive humans and loved ones
P doors New Year
God and lachrymal and extent Alahdab
I decided to forget the admonition
Without guilt and without reasons
And Oahdik sweetest trowels
I wish you could hear the answer

Every year and love the most beautiful
Oh Mudawi candle Snini
Every year you first
In my life and my heart and my eyes

Abatlk little bird Hilh Rose Ahmrh she says (Happy New Year) O SakraTo Athzn yesterday he will not returnAnd regret today is lateThe dream of a bright sun in a beautiful tomorrow and New Year 2013Every year, you are fine

0 comments:

Post a Comment